Informations
  • Vendeur: divetrip
  • Lieu où se trouve l'objet: Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia
  • Pays: CA - Canada
  • Lieu de livraison: Monde entier
  • Numéro de l'objet: 114113320179
  • Garantie client eBay
Ebay rights
Nikon N AF-S Nikkor 1:2.8 G ED 400mm VR Lens S/N=205061 Up for bids is a very nice and fast Nikon telephoto 400mm AF lens. Here is a great site for more information… nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product-archive/camera-lenses/af-s-nikkor-400mm-f2.8g-ed-vr.html The condition of this is very good with signs of minimal use. This lens has the superb “Nano Crystal” lenses and coatings producing fantastic results. The glass is clean and does not have haze or scratches. This lens has Vibration Reduction which works great especially in low light conditions. The Auto focus is quick and quiet and manual focus is very smooth. The Iris is quick and snappy with no signs of oil on the blades. This lens comes with rear cap, HK-33-1 and HK 33-2 hoods and original CT-404 case. Please have a look at my other listings for more photographic equipment. Minimal Bid is $6499.99 There is NO Reserve! International bidders are welcome! Please contact me for shipping rates to your country. Please note… Shipping will be by Priority courier only! Purolator or UPS will be used. Customs and duty fees charged to you for items shipped to you from us are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the purchase or shipping price of our auctions. The Ebay shipping calculator rates in the ad are estimated and do not include tracking or insurance. Please do not send payment before an invoice is sent. The total amount for shipping with tracking and insurance will be calculated after the sale based closing bid amount @ approx. $3.25/$100.00. Please let me know if you would like to have a quote for shipping. Thanks for Looking!

Items similaires à "Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400mm 1:2.8 G ED Lens"

242 515 Resultat(s) trouvé(s)